RESOLUTION OF CONGRESS
Congress of Nigerian Universities Academics(CONUA) held an emergency meeting today 4th October, 2022 at the uniben sports complex car park between 3 and 4.30pm and unanimously resolved that:
1. Members should resume work unfailingly Today Wednesday 5th October, 2022.
2. Any attack, physical or verbal by any member(s) of the striking asuu should be promptly reported to the university management.
3. Members should commence teaching and project supervision immediately.
4. Members were briefed and assured that march, April and May salaries will be paid along October salary while June, July, August and September salaries will be paid with November salary.
5. Members were further informed that the IPPIS payment platform has been modified to accommodate all academic earned allowances.
6. Members expressed appreciation to the federal government for the recognition and registration of our great, dynamic and responsible union.
Prof v.o igbineweka
Chairman, CONUA uniben chapter